Panama City, Panama

Scam Artists LIVE LIFE LEAN.....

Called the fraud dept. of my Credit Card company, HSBC who found another number to try to get your money back. It is 1800 480 8363. You need to speak to a supervisor only.

Demand your full payment back They will try to give you a lesser settlement but if you keep on and get "legal" they promise a refund plus a tracking number for your refund. I have just been promised this will happen in 15 days...we will see.

If after 30 days I have not been refunded, then my bank will stop the monthly payment to Live Life Lean. I am owed $140 so I hope they do deliver but I am very wary....

Disgusting that they can be allowed to continue in business... never even got my free tea sample!!!

Had an Experience with Live Life Lean?

Comments

#112052

Live Lean $ Life, must be the new name of Live Life Lean, just charged my credit card for an unauthorized purchase.

Do NO do business with this company

I was signed up even though I said NO over the phone.This is so ridiculous.

It's a shame that companies like this cheat consumers.It makes it hard for those companies who are honest.

It Works - Don't break promises It Works "A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller. She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!". I've..." Read more Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more It Works - Do not become a distributor It Works "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..." Read more Iheartmacros 16 Week Personal Macro Coaching Fitness Program Review from Ogden, Utah Iheartmacros "BEWARE!!! I purchase from this trainer a 16 week training and basically got NOTHING out of her... She didn't check in weekly, didn't have a weekly change up of exercise,..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more