I have had an un-authorized withdrawal from Live Life Lean and I have returned all shipments back to Wu Yi. I have since had my credit cards canceled and I had a new one issued. You need to report this to your credit card co., and alert all news stations of what is being done.

I went into Google and typed Live Life Lean and came up with hundreds of complaint pages. When I called LLL 800 273-7813 I ended up talking to an operator supposedly located in the Philippines. Complaints of this source need to be taken to a higher source, just don't write about, make sure you're heard, local newspaper and radio stations, news room... etc.

Best wishes

jan

Had an Experience with Live Life Lean?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

Salem, Iowa, United States #27194

I was screwed by this scam . I never get stuff off the internet and the one time I do this hapens. I am a mother of 4 and $50.00 or more out of my account Every month ir more realy hurts not only bills late but no money to pay at all Thanks for screwing me !!!

Stroud, England, United Kingdom #25783

I don`t agree with worrying about them and protecting their email address. It was teahelp at usa dot com - it is no longer valid anyway...

Stroud, England, United Kingdom #25781

Well let me tell you - I have been on the phone for hours trying to get this resolved as I was part of the Live Life Lean scam as well.

I searched the internet and they stated to call the number 1-866-396-5711 to get my money back. Which I did call - and I did get someone on the line and they stated that their system was going through upgrades and could not look up my account and to give them a bit and call back. Lo an behold, the number is not active at the time that I called. Not sure if it was system issues and it will be back online later or if they blocked my number or not but I felt a little lost on what to do.

I emailed the company again at the address teahelp@usa.com and the address was no longer valid. I called my credit card company and after telling my story a couple of times I was transferred to the fraud line to dispute a transaction on my credit card. Since I have a written email stating that my order status was to be cancelled they are going after the company for fraud and refund my credit card.

Just for more information on this - it sounds like when you order the free tea they are affilated with another company for 'online help' to help you lose the weight and it`s a monthly charge that you are seeing on your credit card from the Live Life Lean company who are based out of Las Vegas. I just hope that the word is getting out now and people are realizing what a horrific scam this is. Live and Learn. I am just glad that my credit card...